Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jesus Never Fails

Ok... I've had some unusual thoughts this morning but I think they are coming into focus...

Have you ever taken time to listen to the sounds of the sunrise? They are just as beautiful as the vision itself. The birds seem to all be "talking" at once. If you truly listen, you can hear several different types of birds... some close, some in the distance... and it's like they are all singing a beautiful song to God with melody, harmony, and echos of praise. And I've heard this beautiful chorus even when the sun is not shining. It's as if all nature knows that a new day has begun and they just have to burst into song praising God. They don't know what is in store for the day, they're just happy it's here.

Then the sounds of dogs barking tries to disrupt the chorus. But the birds don't care, they know the dogs can't harm them or steal their joy so they just keep singing... some of them, even louder than before.

So, in my mind, I likened the dogs to satan... he tries to disrupt our praise, he tries to steal our joy but, we need to be like the birds and just ignore him. Don't even give him credit because that's what he wants. We need to just keep praising God for whatever the day has in store for us because the day comes as a gift from the Lord.

That brings me to the melody that fills my heart today...

Jesus never fails!
Jesus never fails!
You might as well get thee behind me satan
you cannot prevail because
Jesus never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment