Friday, May 11, 2012

How Deep the Father's Love for Me

How deep the Father's love for us... how rich/vast beyond all measure...

I feel so blessed.  Every morning, when I wake up (to my husband's kiss), I hear the birds outside chirping and singing.  This morning, the nature sounds even included the voices of squirrels or other little creatures.  I felt like I was in a fairy tale with all the woodland creatures coming to my window sill.  Can they make a dress for me and make my bed too?  Oh, that's only in dreams?  ok... I'll just enjoy the melody of nature then.

The other day, when I walked outside, we had a baby bunny on our porch (eating our welcome mat) and there was another bunny and two squirrels in the neighbor's yeard.  I guess it was breakfast time.

It made me stop and think of how loved I am... not only by my husband but by my wonderful Lord and Savior, the creator of the universe.  When I stop to think... God is SO big that He is indescribable.... the earth is but a spec compared to the sun and other stars in our universe but yet God holds them all in His hand!  And if the earth is but a spec, how minuscule I am upon that spec!  Yet, God, in all His mercy, loves me and cares about every detail of my life.  He provides for me, protects me, and blesses me.

Yes, how deep the Father's love...

"Why should I gain from His reward?  I cannot give an answer.  But this I know with all my heart, His wounds have paid my ransom."

No comments:

Post a Comment