Saturday, March 24, 2012

I know He Cares for Me

I sing because I'm happy. I sing because I'm free. For His eye is on the sparrow and I know He cares for me.

We went to see OctoberBaby last night and it was a wonderful testimony to God's forgiving grace. The things the world calls "coincidence" we know are God's miraculous ways. Isn't it wonderful to be in His care?

Nothing happens that God doesn't know about... things done in secret. I never have understood the mindset of one who would think about abortion. It needs to be labeled what it is... murder. There is never a reason, never an excuse. But, for those who have listened to the lies of this world... the lies of satan, God can heal, God will forgive, if you only seek His grace and mercy He will be faithful to pour it out for you.

Again, I can sing because I'm happy. I can sing because I'm free in Jesus.... for I know He cares for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment